This season, for the DASC Ohayon Invitational we are once again utilizing online check in.
ALL TEAMS MUST BE CHECKED IN BY 5PM on THURSDAY May 10th.
To participate in the Ohayon Invitational, teams are required to upload 3 items as part of check in:
- Player Cards for every player
- A certified team roster
- Permission To Travel Document (not needed for SD teams, IA teams and US Club teams)
Teams are also required to have a DASC Tournament Waiver. These do not need to be uploaded as part of check in.
Steps for Online Check In
- Go to the Gotsoccer.com. Click on “User Login” in the top right corner
- Click on “Team & Team Officials”
- Log In using your team account (remember, each team has an individual login). This is the same user name and password that you used to register your team for the event
- Click on “2018 DASC Ohayon Invitational”
- Click on the “Documents” Tab
- In the bottom right corner, there is a box labeled “Team Document Upload” with a dropdown box. Highlight the document you wish to upload. Select the document from the “Browse” tab.
- Once the document is selected, hit “Upload File”
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 for all documents.
- Once all steps are completed, click the button “Yes” by “Notify Registrar”
- Show up at your 1st game and play some awesome soccer!
We will then check the documents, and put a green check mark by each successful document.
If there is an issue, you will receive an email, and see a red X by the document in question.
- They are allowed to be black and white
- You can take a picture of 5 or 6 together and upload as 1 document.
- The key is that we are able to read name, Date of Birth and ID on each card. We are not concerned about the picture being clear.
- We accept PDF, JPEG or any form of picture
- You can take a picture or scan this in
- We need to be able to clearly read the entire document. If it is ineligible, then it will be rejected
- The key is that we can read name, DOB, ID on each line, and team name
- If you have an official State or US Club roster with more players on it than are actually playing in the event, you can use a pen to cross out the players not playing and submit that roster. It just needs to be clear which players are playing on that team.
- If you are splitting your roster in half to create 2 teams, you can submit the same roster twice for the different teams, just black out the players not playing on each team
- If you have a guest player we need the following:
- Hand write the players name at the bottom of the roster,
- Submit a guest player form
- Attach the guest player card in a separate attachment.
The main thing to remember is that when we are checking teams in, we look for each player and coach to have a card with their name and DOB. The roster then needs to have those same players on it.
Dual rostering (a player being on 2 teams) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
We will be checking rosters & player cards at some games so please make sure the coach has all of this information with him/her.
Failure to produce these documents may result in forfeiture of the game and expulsion from tournament.
Hopefully this makes the online check in process a little easier.
Any questions, please give me a call.
Tournament Director & Staff Coach
Dakota Alliance Soccer Club